SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience of supporting children on a one to one basis?
Are you availble to start a full time role in Rochdale immediately?
This Primary school in Rochdale is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant in Year 2 to work one to one with a child who needs one to one support to help with their learning.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school is a fairly new modern building with excellent resources and break out rooms available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a primary school.
- Have experience in dealing with difficult behaviour.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of guiding a child with EBD and learning difficulties to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Liasing with the class teacher, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78994005