Marketing Executive (International)
£20,000 - £26,000
Are you a passionate and hard working Marketing Executive looking for the next step in your Marketing Career? Would you consider yourself to be a specialist in areas such as Social Media, E marketing and Display Marketing?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity with one of our clients based on the outskirts of Cardiff.
Duties to include:
- Working closely with, and coordinating both internal and external resources to deliver and evolve project plans to support social media, email and display marketing activities to agreed deadlines.
- Planning and delivering lead generation campaigns leveraging social media, email display marketing activities across 13 direct markets.
- Build a best in market social media presence within target audience for two main brands.
- Support with wider search marketing channels such as SEO and PPC where required.
You would be working for a company that trades internationally, so while not essential, any additional language skills would be highly advantageous. Similarly, a candidate who has worked in a Business to Business (B2B) capacity within an international organisation would be at a distinct advantage.
- Experience in a similar role
- Degree level (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business, Communications or Digital discipline
- A fundamental understanding of online customer decision making
- A track record of building a commercial audience through social media
- Experience in building email marketing campaigns that generating leads and sales
- Familiarity with a wide range of email and marketing automation software
- Experience working with web analytics software (Google Analytics an advantage)
- Excellent attention detail
- Ability to develop sales orientated, compelling and influential copy for traditional and modern marketing activities
Interested? Then we'd love to hear from you. Please upload your CV as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered!
*Cordant People ltd is an equal opportunities employer*
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78658712