A fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that needs a CRM Executive to join the marketing team. The successful candidate will be a part of delivering a range of CRM initiatives with your in depth knowledge of digital and mobile CRM. Your thorough understanding of customer experience and your passion for sport, will help encourage more relationships with a large range of customers.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Creating customer surveys and preference capture methods to develop a further understanding of their customers and identify new areas of opportunity.
- Copywriting for regular, automated and ad hoc email marketing campaigns.
- Increase engagement scores for users by improving and understanding customer experience.
- Reports on CRM activity and subscription lifecycle.
- Proofread market and campaign material.
- Work closely with the CRM Manager and editorial team to ensure content engages the customers.
- Analyse the performance of emails with metrics around clicks, opens and conversions.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working in email and mobile campaign management, analytics and optimisation.
- A keen sports fan with a skill for copywriting.
- Proven track record of building planning and strategy for CRM programs.
- Proven experience developing multichannel marketing plans with quantifiable impact.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79001658