Staff Nurse - Surgical - Brand New State of the Art Hospital
Job Title: Staff Nurse (brand new state of the art hospital)
Sector: Private Hospital
Hours: Full time, permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £28,500 DOE
Are you a Registered Nurse?
Would you like an opportunity to work in a brand new, state of the art hospital?
Feeling over worked and undervalued?
Then it’s time for a new challenge!!
We are proud to be working with one of the UKs leading healthcare providers, award winning Private Hospital Group at The Healthcare Investor Awards 2015. They operate private hospital care across the UK, currently in the process of moving to a fantastic, brand new state of the art hospital based in Didsbury which will prove to be the flagship hospital of the group.
Along with a move to an exciting new hospital due to expansion, they are currently in need for experienced Staff Nurses who will be responsible for the care of Surgical patients on busy wards. With the wide range of procedures provided by the hospital, you will be exposed to a varied range of nursing specialisms including Orthopaedic and Bariatric surgery.
Who they’re looking for:
- NMC qualified Nurses with a minimum of 12 months’ Surgical experience (UK or overseas),
- Passionate about providing a high-quality standard of patient care,
- Have a collaborative and positive approach to team work,
- Organised and efficient, combined with a genuine empathy for vulnerable and sick patients,
What they can provide you:
- An opportunity to be working at a state of the art hospital,
- Personal Pension,
- Competitive salary,
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays,
- Private medical insurance, wellness assessments and eyesight testing
- Retail and entertainment discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans for public transport
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Salary sacrifice gym membership scheme