A leading engineering company is currently recruiting for a six month temporary role to start as soon as possible.
You would be required to produce accurate and professional engineering reports and validate and update client records and information.
The roles will initially be for a six month period but it is highly likely that they will become permenant after this period.
The main duties and responsibilities:-
- To ensure they are typed accurately and printed correctly. To understand the importance of the report - legal documentation.
- To book-in reports as and when required.
- To check outgoing approved reports as and when required.
- To be responsible for own dedicated clients and produce reports in the format requested.
- To identify any report which has been delayed due to a query and progress chase as appropriate, if not seek assistance from Supervisor.
- To adapt to any changes in the production of technical reports.
- To accept training where required.
- To work as part of a team in order to achieve required targets at the end of each month.
- To ensure that reports are produced within on a timely basis
- To ask for assistance with content of reports from in-house Engineer Surveyors.
- To ensure that urgent reports are taken daily and typed in with the daily workflow.
- To ensure that proof-reading of completed report is accurate yet minimal.
- To understand and comply with the company's complaints policy, procedures and processes
Please contact Katie Drewitt on 0161 240 7461 or apply on line.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79087979