European Marketing Specialist
This successful, global manufacturing organisation, now requires an experienced Marketing Specialist to proactively lead the MarCom activities across Europe for its smart technology products.
The group owns some of today’s most successful brands, which it distributes through a variety of specialist market channels in the UK and throughout Europe.
As the Marketing Specialist you will be expected to drive the development and implementation of the MarCom plan, including strategy, campaigns and projects across the smart product range, throughout Europe. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- developing, co-ordinating and implementing the B-to-B-to-C marketing plan and activities aligned to the multi-branding strategy
- developing and taking ownership of product launches, topic and vertical campaigns, successfully driving regional implementation
- driving communication activities to increase the awareness of the smart products in target segments
- driving forward and consistently optimising online lead generation activities and online presence
- undertaking research and analysis of market trends
- providing support at regional trade shows and events
- collaborating and supporting the European team with reports, statistics and internal communications
The group has locations throughout Europe and candidates can be located near to any of their main European hubs to fulfil this role.
Ideally of graduate standard, from within a marketing or communications based discipline, candidates will also be able to demonstrate that they have:
- at least 3 years minimum experience working within either an international business or marketing agency
- an excellent understanding of B2B and B2C sales and marketing strategies
- previous experience of working with technical products including smart technology
- experience of digital marketing practices
- excellent communication skills whilst being flexible and thriving in a challenging environment
- a pro-active and fully hands on, creative approach with excellent attention to detail
- strong planning and project management skills
- a positive and professional outlook, whilst being organised and used to multi-tasking
- the ability to prioritise their workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79013477