Part time at least 3 full days a week
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for an exciting new challenge for 2018? Do you have previous experience within a commercial property team? Do you have strong typing skills? Do you have a WPM count of 60 or above? If so, I would love to hear from you….
I am recruiting, on behalf of my prestigious client, who are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Commercial property Team on a Part time and permanent basis.
Within this role you will be supporting a Partner and a Solicitor, and you will be required to provide a high quality support function to both individuals.
Your duties, amongst others, will include:
• Diarising and Organising meetings
• Maintaining client files
• Typing of dictated work
• Drafting letters and documents
• You will be the main point of contact for their clients, ensuring that queries are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
Are you what my client is looking for?
• Do you have outstanding secretarial/ administrative skills?
• Experience of digital dictation?
• Are you able to communicate in an accurate, professional and effective manner?
• Do you have strong IT skills?
If so, we would love to hear from you today. Please call Jessica Harmer in branch for further details on how to become a part of this dynamic and fun environment!
The Red Berry team always review and process job applications swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79029298