Are you a Marketing Coordinator looking for your next opportunity? Do you have experience in retail or shopping centres? Or do you have experience in hospitality or leisure?
- Marketing Coordinator in Essex.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in producing and implementing the annual marketing strategy, including events, digital promotions and tenant liaison.
- Support on day to day management, reporting and analysis of all web based and digital marketing as well as social media platforms.
- Build strong relationships with retailers to drive content for marketing activity, including online, social media and events, provide retailer support for general marketing enquiries and centre promotions.
- Assist with all matters relating to marketing campaigns, events and promotions to increase footfall and dwell-time in the Centre.
- Coordinate and facilitate retailer and promotional events and entertainment activities within the Centre.
- Assist with monthly marketing reports for all key stakeholders and monitoring and delivery of social media channels out of hours, rota based.
- Assist in the community awareness and understand corporate social responsibilities.
- Deal with external communication and marketing enquiries.
- You have experience in event delivery.
- You have excellent presentation skills.
- You have experience in marketing preferably in retail or shopping centres.
- You have experience in assisting with innovative campaigns to drive brand awareness and increase footfall and dwell-time.
- You have website/ digital/ social media management experience.
- At least 1+years marketing management experience including experience.
This is an opportunity to become part of a leading shopping centre landlord that offers excellent scope for progression within the business and become part of a large portfolio. The business offers and excellent benefits package and salary reviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please call Sarah Bannister on 0161 694 9720 or send your CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78973120