Primary School Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a Job working in a Primary School?
Are you experienced in working with children aged btween 3 -11? Then if so, we have the Job for you!!
The Schools aim is to provide a learning environment that ensures success by offering a safe, caring, supportive and inclusive school, empowering every child to flourish and grow in all aspects of their life.
The pupils are enthusiastic and have real pride in their learning. The School has dedicated staff that work passionately to ensure each pupil is safe and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Previous experience of working with children
- Flexible and available for full time work.
- Current, valid DBS
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
- Think and plan strategically
- Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
- Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
- Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
To discuss this Job further please contact Kevin at Academics on 0203 031 4862 or email me at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78956069