SEN Teaching Assistant - Stoke on Trent
SEN Teaching Assistants - Mainstream Primary Schools
Have you provided 1:1 support previously?
Do have you have a background in SEN?
Do you want to make a real difference in the classroom?
If so Academics would like to hear from you...
Academics are supporting primary schools across Stoke-on-Trent in providing valuable support staff within the classroom. We have seen an increase in demand for teaching assistants with a strong background within SEN to support small groups of children or on individual cases.
Many of these requirements involve ASD, ADHD and EBD along with other educational needs.
What do we look for?
* Have recent experience of supporting in a school setting
* Have a childcare/education related qualification to at least Level 3
* Have experience of working with children with SEN/challenging behaviour
* Have good knowledge and understanding of SEN types
* Be able to build good rapport with pupils and staff
* Have strong behaviour management skills
If you have the relevant skills and experience of working within this setting please submit an up to date CV to be consider for any SEN support roles within mainstream primary schools.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79026407