Apprentice Laboratory Technician - Basingstoke - Permanent
A leading FTSE 250 company is currently recruiting for an Apprentice Laboratory Technician to join their Basingstoke site.
The key activities will involve supporting relevant activities, product development and projects for the Materials & Hardware Development Department. This includes the following activities:
- Ensuring testing and analysis fully meets the needs of the requestor / customer.
- Execution of all types of testing, ensuring a high degree of precision and accuracy.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback of performance of test materials and equipment.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of test results including the preparation & presentation of reports.
- Management of test program timing schedules and ensure these are aligned with requestor needs.
To be considered for this role you will have A-Levels/BTEC in either: Chemistry, Physics or Biology. Work experience within a relevant field would be beneficial.
The Apprentice Laboratory Technician role is based in Basingstoke, and is commutable from, Alton, Salisbury, Andover, Fleet, Camberley, Aldershot, Farnham, Southampton, Winchester, Portsmouth, and Guildford.
To apply, please send your CV to , or call James Rafter on: 023 92 322 377 for more information.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78679403