Special Needs Assistant in Hayes
SEN Teaching Assistant
Veritas is working alongside an SEN school in the borough of Hillingdon. The school is looking for a flexible teaching assistant to join the enthusiastic team. The schools ethos is extremely set on providing children an educational experience not just academically but also support children to provide positive experience.
The pupils you will be supporting will have a range of behaviour and learning needs along with high levels of emotional intelligence and resilience. Some children will have physical disabilities Creating a successful educational environment with children whose needs are varied will be challenging but exceptionally rewarding.
Skills they require you to have:
- Previous experience working children in SEN or in a child related setting
- Degree preferred
- High levels of professionalism
- Compassionate towards the individual needs of pupils.
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Veritas offer competitve rates of pay and we work with a number of schools accross london with many vacancies.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79018128