Legal Secretary - Family
One of our clients has an opening for a Family legal secretary to join their team in Derby. You will be required to provide secretarial and administration support to fee earners within the department.
Candidates must have a minimum of one years experience in a legal secretarial role within Family.
Full Time: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm, Monday – Friday.
Legal Secretary - The Role:
- Audio/ copy typing and taking notes during meetings.
- Liaising with clients and other firms of solicitors.
- Handling client enquiries as required.
- Arranging appointments and providing diary management
- Taking initial instructions and completing relevant court forms.
Legal Secretary - The Candidate:
- Excellent audio typing skills, preferably to RSA III standard, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office technology.
- Excellent communication skills, personable, friendly, and professional.
- Previous experience as a legal secretary, ideally in a Family department.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78929813