Based in Thame, Oxfordshire, our client is an exciting company looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
This job would suit an enthusiastic and highly organised individual who will be responsible for the marketing activities required to grow the business. The job will include planning and managing marketing campaigns, events, digital advertising, social media and web presence.
The business sits in a niche market and is an industry leader in the UK with a loyal client base.
The successful individual will have great organisation and communication skills with the ability to be self-motivated and work as part of a team. The candidate must have a positive attitude with great attention to detail. Experience creating copy for the web and emails is essential as is proven digital marketing experience. The candidate should be trustworthy and able to handle confidential information. It is vital the candidate enjoys networking and meeting new people. The individual must be strong with marketing automation tools and Google Analytics.
Duties will include:
- Planning and executing marketing programs aimed at growing the UK business
- Assist with launch campaigns for product releases
- Collaborating with partner marketing teams for joint campaigns
- Managing social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Digital advertising planning and management
- Content marketing strategy and management
- Event planning and management
- Marketing research design and execution
- Copywriting for web, email and print
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud preferred (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Maintaining web presence
- Marketing hardware products; both on email and the website
- External communications for product launches'
- Handling any sales incentives with the help of the manager
For more information about this role or any other Marketing Executive jobs in Thame, Oxfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79017473