Our client is looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join their award-winning team. Their marketing function delivers high-quality campaigns to get them in front of the some of the biggest and most successful brands in the world. You'll play a key role in the planning and execution of these strategies. Working very closely with their Marketing Manager and Global Marketing Director, this is a great opportunity to develop your marketing skills in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. Not only that, but they're proud to be a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer (five times!)
Our client is a global, 120+ strong digital agency with an amazingly talented team. They are experts in online marketing, specialising in pay-per-click (PPC), technical SEO, content marketing, public relations, programmatic, conversion rate optimisation and website analytics. They help their clients maximise profit from their website by improving their visibility in search engines like Google. They market their services to large brands, across a range of different industries.
You will need to have previous marketing experience, but may be relatively near the start of your marketing career. The ideal candidate will have B2B marketing experience, and you might have some exposure to digital marketing (although this is not essential). Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you'll provide good all-round marketing support to the team, for a mix of online and offline marketing activities. You'll need to be able to write well: crafting emails to deliver their key messages to clients. You'll also contribute by:
- Helping to deliver high-quality marketing campaigns that achieve their company goals
- Playing a key role in delivering their programme of scheduled, external events
- Building email marketing newsletters, emails and campaigns
- Working closely with colleagues to create compelling content and case-studies to promote their brand
- Updating and editing the company website and other marketing collateral
- Maintaining their widely-read company blog by uploading content
- Updating internal databases such as the CRM, Salesforce, and lead nurturing platform, Pardot
- Liaising with third party suppliers regarding marketing materials
- Being a brand ambassador by proof-reading and promoting quality and consistency throughout the business
- Tracking marketing spend and raising purchase order numbers for the finance team
If you have excellent marketing knowledge and writing skills - and of you would like to be an integral part of their ongoing success story - they would love to hear from you. In return you'll enjoy fantastic benefits such as free gym membership, employer pension contributions, healthcare cash plan, free drink Fridays…and many more!
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78931769