Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience (Pro-Rata)
Hours: 9.00am – 2.00pm Monday - Friday
Location: Henley-on-Thames, RG9 1HG
About the company:
Our client is a fully compliant “green” multi service cleaning company providing a high quality local service for all property and workspace needs.
They are passionate about delivering quality services which are backed up by national accreditation standards and support, but what matters most is the personal commitment of the members of their team.
They are currently looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Administrator to support the Team in their Head Office Support roles, including supporting the Marketing team on a day to day basis. The ideal candidate must possess a professional telephone manner and a personable and friendly approach to all tasks.
Duties of the Marketing Administrator:
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with campaigns and general administration duties.
- Taking calls and providing a professional first point of contact for in-bound enquiries.
- Ensure that the enquiry is conducted in a timely manner and recorded on the company CRM system.
- Following the sales and follow up process for in-bound enquiries.
- Booking meeting rooms and refreshments
- Carrying out general administration duties
- Diary management for the senior team along with other ad hoc duties
- Produce monthly marketing reports for Senior Management
- Liaising with Regional Directors and sending out marketing collateral upon request.
- Creating and sending out contracts to new clients through DocuSign.
- Keep record and following up with unsigned contracts, liaising with Account Managers and Regional Directors.
- Sending out documents for Tenders and Proposals upon request from Company Tender Writers.
- Contacting Customers for references and testimonials.
- Editing Marketing Collateral and PowerPoint presentations upon request.
- Sending out Customer Satisfaction Surveys, filing and reporting on feedback.
Requirements of the Marketing Administrator:
- Proven track record in previous Administration roles
- Experience with using CRM Systems (Infusionsoft or Netsuite would be an advantage)
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous approach to work with a high level of customer service
- Ability to multitask
- Comply with all existing company systems, procedures and work practices
- Work to deadlines and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of IT, in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook skills
Marketing Administrator Benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Marketing Administrator role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78961827