Marketing Executive (Part Time)
Marketing Executive (Part-Time)
If you have excellent attention to detail supported by strong IT skills with a knowledge of data management, email marketing and LinkedIn and are looking for a part-time hands-on marketing position within a small local business this could be the job for you. A driving licence & access to a car is essential due to rural location.
ACS is a Training, Coaching and Recruitment company based in Sayers Common near Hassocks West Sussex. We have been established for over 12 years and work with many companies across multiple industries in the UK.
We are looking for a part-time (9.30-13.30 5 days per week) Marketing Executive to join our team, focused on lead generation through email marketing, LinkedIn, a monthly Newsletter and Blogs.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for lead generation for Training, Coaching and Recruitment services. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Marketing Executive will have dotted line responsibility to the Recruitment Manager and Sales Director to ensure that all relevant information is delivered on time to allow them to meet their agreed commitments with regards to activity designed to achieve lead generation targets.
Gathering content from the management team, checking prospect details are correct and sending an agreed number of letters each week. Working closely with the sales director to ensure these letters are followed up and appointments are booked.
LinkedIn (and other online media)
Managing the company's and management team LinkedIn accounts to create leads for the various parts of the business.
Liaising with the management team to collate information to create a monthly newsletter and send this to all prospects and client contacts in the ACS database.
Working closely with the management team to gather content and send an email marketing campaign every month. Liaising with the Sales Director to ensure all leads are followed up and appointments booked.
Taking ownership of the ACS Database, working closely with the whole team to gather more data, ensure data is usable and integrating new data sourced through online research into the system.
Any special projects identified and agreed with the Managing Director
Any other reasonable duties requested by the management team.
- Taking ownership of ACS marketing activity to ensure that activity targets are met to deliver lead generation goals for the business.
- Work closely with the ACS team to deliver content for all of the marketing activity, driving each individual to deliver on their commitments.
- Conducting market research to identify marketing ideas from competitors and any new market opportunities.
- Being accountable for all Marketing activity targets.
- Coming up with ideas and selling these to the management team to increase leads for the business.
- Strong IT skills
- A hands-on attitude to work
- Very close attention to detail
- Ability to write/edit copy for greater impact
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn, Email Marketing & Data Base Management
The successful applicant will either have very strong IT skills or strong marketing experience with a propensity to pick up IT systems easily. (Or Both)
If you feel that you can add value to our team with your knowledge and enthusiasm in the above areas please send in your cv and we will get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78977791