We have a temporary opportunity for a Legal Secretary seeking work, you will be working in a small and successful team based in the centre of Winchester.
To assist and support fee earners with secretarial and administrative duties.
The role includes the following:
· Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms and quotes
· Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
· Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details.
· Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
· Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
· Access and input data on to the firms client case management system
· Work as part of a team with other colleagues, assisting with telephone cover when required
· Handle all confidential information discreetly
· Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary
· Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed
· The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
· Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
· Attention to detail
· A good working knowledge of Word is essential
(A Legal secretarial qualification is desirable).
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Pay rate £11 per hour.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79004623