Are you a dedicated and reliable Teaching Assistant, ideally with a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification?
Would working to raise attainment in a Bolton primary school appeal to you?
Do you enjoy working with groups of children to really support their learning?
This Primary school in Bolton is looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage One. You would be responsible for delivering phonics interventions to small groups of children as well as offering support to the Teachers.
You will be working in a large two form Bolton school. The Head Teacher is committed to create a strong community bond and works tirelessly to ensure that children receive the best possible learning experience. You will ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the Key Stage One teachers.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work within a very experienced team who will support you throughout your time there.
This is a mainstream Primary school in Bury, close to the town centre and close to public transport. The school is a forward thinking, modern school at the heart of the community where each child is encouraged to achieve their full individual potential.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has excellent resources and break out rooms available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a primary school.
- Have experience of the current Key Stage One curriculum.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of working with Key Stage One children to progress their learning in line with the National Curriculum.
- Liasing with the class teachers, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a popular school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78993729