Senior Marketing Executive
Following their recent growth plans, a new, but experienced Senior Marketing Executive is now required to help build upon our client’s growing success. You’ll be based at their offices on the outskirts of Derby’s city centre.
To be considered for the role, you’ll require the following essentials:
- A good level of proven experience within a Marketing Executive’s position
- Experience in lead generation and qualification
- Digital marketing experience and skills in using Adwords to create and publish PPC adverts and SEO
- Strong understanding and experience in Google Analytics
- Comfortable and competent in copy writing and content generation
- Able to analyse data and communicate the outcomes in monthly reports
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and CRM System
- A great understanding of Adobe Illustrator (Ai), to design and create literature
- Full UK driving license with a willingness to travel, mainly within in the UK but occasionally overseas
- Experience of a re-brand exercise, or new product brand development (desirable)
You will be generating leads and qualification activities to support and increase the level of sales activities, ensuring targets are achieved.
You will also be running, monitoring and analysing digital and direct campaigns whilst working with the Sales Teams to optimise and measure the effectiveness of the follow up and conversion process.
Within this position, you’ll also be:
- Creating and coordinating marketing material and collateral, including creating briefs and managing external agencies to ensure full on time delivery to brief and cost
- Writing and re-purposing compelling copy for digital and offline use, including press releases, case studies, management briefs and brochures
- Managing content to agreed calendar, with upload to FR digital platforms and social media
- Coordinating and analysing digital activity, focusing on maximising conversions through leveraging website design and content, SEO, Analytics, PPC, social media, etc.
- Organising and coordinating global events and exhibitions
- Working closely and building relationships with all stakeholders, including external suppliers such as design agencies and publications
- Ensuring the effective use of the CRM
- Coordinating online directories, customer surveys and provide content for internal news snippets
- Continue the development of internal branding through the FR brand manual
Salary, Benefits & Working Hours
£25,000 per annum + annual bonus + Bupa Healthcare
Working hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 to 17:00.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, Agriculture and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78925833