Marketing Assistant - Part-Time
One of Europe's leading manufacturers of mechatronics training equipment is looking to appoint a part-time Marketing Assistant to help join an existing Team, and help with the marketing of an already vast and successful product range within the UK Engineering Education market. This organisation currently has an extensive UK database, but it needs to be managed and cared for to bring it up to a more successful level.
A part-time position that will not require any travel away from the office, the specific hours and days to be worked will be flexible, but will be around 25 hours a week. Exact distribution of these hours is very flexible.
Based within the Andover office, the Marketing Assistant will be involved in the full range of marketing activities that the company require.
- To prepare and run a variety of marketing duties
- Management of the company CRM system
- Establish and maintain the digital marketing processes
- Help arrange events/fairs
- Promote offerings of demonstrations to potential clients
Experience and skills required:
- Experience within digital marketing - CRM systems, databases etc
- Ideally experience either within marketing of engineering products
- Excellent communicator with experience in arranging events
The company UK HQ is in Andover, which is where the role will be based. The company have a presence across the UK however so events can be national.
If this role is of interest please apply directly through the advert in the first instance, so we can review. Please can I ask you not to call us to apply, as you will just be told to go through the advert anyway.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78913406