Marketing Executive - Manchester
I have an exciting chance to work for a Global women’s brand. As a Marketing Executive you will be expected to contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns with the Marketing Manager.
Marketing Executive – The Role
- Plan and implement marketing strategies
- Analyse data and customer behaviours
- Have an understanding of ALL digital marketing channels and excel in one or two; CRM, Email, Social, Affiliates, PPC, SEO & PR
- Previously worked in a similar environment; fast passed, fast fashion, retail, ecom
- Experience with platform such as; Hootsuite, Dotmailer, Magento and Affiliate Window desired but not essential
- Very organised and diligent (dealing with sensitive information for stakeholders/board of directors
- Comfortable with reporting and calculating figures
- Intermediate use of excel required
- Comfortable with calculating metrics CPA, CPC & ROI
- Good communicator and relationship builder
- Good understanding of the target market and current market state
- Ambitious character who is always striving for success and expand skill set
Marketing Executive – The Company
- This is a global online company who are expanding their client base all the time and have worked hard to get where they are today
- They are selling new season styles to fashionistas around the globe!
- They are a growing brand supported by social media bloggers across the world
- This company value their staff and ensure they are supported in their roles
- This is a very fast paced but friendly environment
Please apply with your updated CV to
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78970381