Teaching Assistant Primary
Are you a dedicated teaching assistant?
Do you bring creativity into lessons?
Would working one to one with a Year 4 child to support their learning appeal to you?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant in their Year 4 class. The position is to work one to one with a child with ADHD who needs supports in the classroom.
This Primary School in Manchester is a one form entry school. It is a Church of England school and faith is at the centre of everything they do. The school has strong links with the local Church and promotes a community ethos. As a Key Stage Two Teaching Assistant you will ensure that all learning plans are followed and updated with the class Teacher and SENCO.
This is a challenging yet rewarding role which will provide you the chance to work in a great team of practitioners, who will support you throughout your time there.
- Access to free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school will be looking to appoint a permanent member of staff from September 2018 and so the successful candidate will be strongly considered.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in Key Stage Two.
- Have some experience in dealing with SEN children, ideally ADHD.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of supporting a child on a one to one basis, delivering tailored interventions in numeracy and literacy in line with the National Curriculum.
- Communicating with the class Teacher, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and popular school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78992858