Part Time Marketing Executive
Part Time Marketing Executive
Support and implement the agreed marketing communications strategy for the business unit in support of its strategic goals, objectives and priorities. This role is key to helping enhance the brand and the promotion of its products and capabilities both in the UK and in the global markets it serves, working closely in conjunction with Corporate and MS Sector staff in the UK and the US
- With the Strategy and New Business Manager, agree and implement the marketing communications strategy to support the business goals, objectives and priorities
- Develop individual tactical marketing plans and campaigns for the business areas, to meet the overall strategic plan
- Monitor and report on the event/campaign budget in accordance with the approved plan
- Report to business leads for strategic planning and tactical implementation
- Manage the staffing resources necessary to support the implementation of specific marketing events, including requirements for staff from other departments to support major marketing events.
- Make recommendations for measures of success and report against these as required
- Deliver end-to-end marketing campaign management to the business, which may include:
- Provide marketing support to promote existing and new products and capabilities
- Create and deliver marketing collateral
- Develop and implement multi-media campaigns in support of identified programmes
- Coordinate and manage exhibitions and conferences in accordance with the plan
- Champion the brand internally to ensure the brand and its goals are understood.
- Appropriately coordinate marketing communications activities with Corporate and MS Sector communications staff in the UK and in the US
- Manage the development of the multi-media platforms and create online content for the Company website
- Support product management with messaging and product positioning to differentiate new and existing products in the market.
- Relevant Marketing qualification or degree equivalent or Diploma in Marketing
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience of executing marketing campaigns with a broad range of marketing capabilities including brand and digital
- Experience of marketing within a distributed organisation with multiple stakeholders, launching and managing websites and associated online media activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multi-projects/initiatives simultaneously, on time and within budget
- Ability to work under pressure to motivate and work with teams across functional boundaries.
Hours and Pay:
- Part Time Three days a week (Maternity Cover)
- £27,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Free parking
Part of a worldwide group, this company has had year on year growth of approx. 10% for the past 8 years, offering a very sustainable, secure business who are the market leader in the product that they manufacture. They are a highly professional organisation, who are incredibly proud of their traditions and cultures. To go with the standard package and benefits, they offer excellent facilities, support and training, they were one of the first companies in the UK to hold the Investors in People Gold Award, and truly are an excellent employer of choice.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79045966