Qualified Teaching Assistant
Are you a dedicated Teaching Assistant?
Do you have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent?
Do you enjoy supporting children and seeing them develop?
Would working with children in small groups to focus on targeted learning appeal to you?
This role has arisen due to increasing pupil numbers and the need for support for children with Special Needs and/or Challenging Behaviour. You will be required to work on a small group basis, with children who have a range of Special Educational Needs including Autism, ADHD and Emotional Behaviour Disorder. Working closely with the teaching staff, you will assist with improving learning and social skills. Experience of working within a similar role is essential.
This is a large mainstream Primary school in Stockport, ideally situated for public transport. The school is a forward thinking, modern school at the heart of the community where each child is encouraged to achieve their full individual potential.
- Access to Free CPD courses and Safeguarding Training.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has excellent resources and break out rooms available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience of working in a primary school.
- Have experience in dealing with difficult behaviour.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Your role will consist of working with children with EBD and learning difficulties to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Liasing with the class teachers, SENCO and parents.
If you are passionate about delivering a high quality level of education to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78993591