Marketing Coordinator (consumer focused)
Reports to - International Brand Manager
Works closely with - Marketing Team, Internal Sales Team
Our Client is an Expert in wellbeing since 1985. They promote the art of living well
through mindful choices and an all-round healthy lifestyle. Now employing over 50 people and partnering with some of the leading hotels, resorts, spas & retail outlets in the world, we believe in PURPOSE (always having meaning and intention in everything they do), BALANCE (helping find balance in mind, body skin), and WELL BEING (educating and providing the tools to living an all-round healthy lifestyle). Globally recognised for our excellence with more than 50 current awards, our wellbeing products are all hand-crafted in our lab and distributed from our head office in west London.
Each potent essential oil blend helps guide the user on their wellbeing journey, effectively enhancing the state of their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing and enabling them to be the best possible version of themselves. We know our products can change the way people feel and we want to educate and empower people to make healthy mindful lifestyle choices.
Our Client is seeking a person who understands the mission and can successfully tell their brand story to their trade accounts with precision and passion.
To support the company and Refinery Marketing and Sales teams on a range of consumer-focused marketing activities. Responsible for the successful creation and delivery of compelling B2C campaigns designed to drive awareness of our wellness heritage and increase sales.
- Create written on brand content across consumer-focused activity, digital and print Product launch communications
- Manage copy process from product bible (master copy document) through to all consumer touchpoints
- Manage updates to consumer-focused printed material including product brochure and treatment menu - content updates, design, cost and volume
- Other printed items required for specific projects e.g QVC, bounce back cards etc
- Consumer campaign POS - concept through to manufacture and delivery
- Retail tester stands/units - update and manufacture
- Produce planograms and visual merchandising packs and updates
- Managing all visual merchandising projects including branded display items, window displays and retail pop ups
- Consumer advertising creative, delivery and budget management
- Budget management and ROI analysis for all consumer marketing activity
- Consumer event management when required
- Asset management, organisation and sharing relevant marketing materials with Retail accounts and Global offices (USA & ASIA)
- Support in all areas of Marketing and any other business as required upon request Visual content
- Product photography - brand product pack shots / texture shots
- Treatment photography
- Creative / lifestyle visual (with external & internal direction)
- Videography - 2/3 sessions p/year - production schedule, content TBC depending on top campaigns and requirements (with direction)
- Moving graphics/animation management - QVC
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent eye for detail
- Copywriting skills, with clear direction from Brand Team
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator / InDesign / Photoshop.
- Knowledge of creative processes and working within brand and marketing guidelines
- Understanding of how marketing and brand strategies work
- Awareness of trends and developments in design and new media.
- Excellent eye for detail and proven creativity in brief, and in both presentation and execution
- Knowledge of and interest in the Beauty and Wellbeing Market
- Knowledge of and interest in Spa industry
- Positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Team work
- Proactive problem solver
- Results focused
- Commercially driven
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management
Qualifications and experience
- 2 or more years' experience in a Marketing team, preferably with trade or event management focus.
- 5 GSCE's or equivalent (A-C Grade) including Maths and English
- 3 A levels or equivalent
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Generous product allowance and discount
- Wellbeing benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79019836