Marketing Executive - Professional Services
Leeds City Centre
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced marketer to join a renowned professional services company in their stunning Leeds city centre offices. This is an all-encompassing marketing role where you will be involved in everything from events management to assisting with tenders and managing marketing campaigns.
This role would be ideal for a confident and commercially aware candidate with experience across the full marketing mix gained ideally within professional services or of marketing a service, looking to join a reputable company where there are excellent development opportunities.
Your duties will include:
- Undertaking research to identify office targets and support business development activity
- Working closely with the BDM on preparing and delivering the office marketing and business development plan, checking progress against the plan regularly
- Using national targeting campaigns to generate follow up leads
- Preparing proposals, PQQs and presentation material
- Planning and delivering the office event programme
- Supporting the BDM and partners with delivering external communications material and collateral
- Championing the use of social media in the office to increase engagement
- Supporting and delivering on strategic sponsorships and initiatives with third parties
- Ensuring the CRM system is used effectively to support the business
- Assist with national and regional marketing and business development projects.
The successful candidate will be a passionate marketer with experience across the whole marketing spectrum ideally gained within professional services and have a high level of commercial awareness. You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Full mix of marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of the Business Development process
- Driven and enthusiastic with the ability to challenge partners when needed
- A professional and confident communicator
- Proactive and self-motivated
- A marketing degree or CIM qualification
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Key skills: marketing, tenders, client presentations, social media, events, marketing campaigns, ROI, CIM, marketing degree, marketing executive, business development team, in-house marketing, marketing collateral
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79036101