Primary Graduate TA
- DO YOU WANT TO GO INTO TEACHING OR WORK WITH CHILDREN?
- ALREADY HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CHILDREN?
- SEEKING A FULL TIME POSITION?
- OPEN TO WORKING IN A SUPPORT ROLE WITHIN A PRIMARY SCHOOL?
- KEEN TO ENHANCE EXPERIENCE?
- NEED IN DEPTH EXPERIENCE BEFORE TEACHER TRAINING?
- HAVE AN UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE?
- LOOKING FOR A PRIMARY TA ROLE IN SOUTHWARK,?
Working with a client Primary School's based in Southwark this School is seeking a Graduate for an immediate support role.
With the Primary School having a reputable background, Graduates who are looking to go into teaching in the future and who have a passion to work with children are required!
Having a minimum of an Undergraduate Degree a suitable individual will be seeking an immediate start support role within a Primary School for the remainder of the academic year ending in July 2018.
A Graduate can expect to gain first hand and hands on experience working with children across KS1 and KS2 as they are assigned to this specific School to provide support for a full academic year. The Teaching Assistant role requires a Graduate who is willing to go above and beyond the necessary to support the Students they are placed with. Working across different year groups will be a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate to extend their experience with children before beginning their career in Teaching!
Upon application and registration we are able to give you more information on School location and Support role type.
This client of Academics is looking for Graduate TA for an immediate start and are keen to interview ASAP to have the successful Graduate start.
Primary School's seek Graduates who;
- hold a 2:1 or above Undergraduate Degree
- have some experience working with children previously; paid, unpaid, voluntary, in School, community, youth work, babysitting, nursery etc.
- are dedicated to providing fantastic in class support for an academic year beginning IMMEDIATELY
- are keen to work with children of all ages in classroom settings
- are ideally looking to go into Teaching in the future
To know more about the types of role, the location and more information please send a detailed CV to Becki at Academics. The sooner you apply the sooner we can begin to work in securing you a full time support role within a Primary School!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78969828