**Full Time TA Wanted**
Are you a confident Teaching Assistant that is looking to progress?
Do you have the personality to work in a team environment?
This primary school is looking for a Teaching Assistant to support in a variety of classes. There will be time when you will be expected to cover classes for very short periods, but always with support. This is a great role if you are looking to gain more experience and are looking to become a teacher in the future.
- Supporting the full time teachers across the school
- Ongoing assessment of students
- Participation in extracurricular activities
- Attending meetings and training
- Experience as a teaching Assistant
- Grade C in Maths & English
- Further Qualifications is vital
- Effective communication
- Team Player
- Ability to think creatively
If this Primary Teaching Assistant role is of interest then do not hesitate to apply! Click APPLY NOW or contact Nicky at Randstad Education for a friendly and confidential chat. You will need relevant qualification, recent experience of the National Curriculum and an up to date DBS or willing to apply for one.
Joining Randstad Education today you'll benefit from;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
If this position isn't for and you have a friend in mind we have a referral scheme in which you can get £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us: https://www.randstad.co.uk/job-seeker/areas-of-expertise/education/refer-a-friend/
Contact: Nicky Harris: 01752 269780 Email:
Reference: Full time TA
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78925975