PR & Marketing Assistant
A travel company in the Bristol area is looking for a talented and creative individual to join their PR & Marketing team.
Working with the PR & Marketing Manager and the Agent Sales Manager, the role will involve a variety of tasks in order to help increase brand awareness and generate leads for the company brands.
You will be working across a variety of media, both online and off-line, working with journalists and utilising a wide range of marketing methods to improve the visibility of the company, increase engagement with their existing and potential customers and the travel trade.
You must be willing to muck in with some of the less challenging, yet essential tasks that the marketing team throw up and have excellent people skills.
- Creating travel itineraries, provide product information, organise trips and create travel documentation for press and agent FAM trips
- Pitch ideas to journalists and assist in creation and distribution of press releases
- Help plan and organise consumer and agent events and exhibitions
- Work with the content team to produce frequent topical copy on social media channels, blogs and email marketing
- Assist with the setting of goals and measuring the success of PR and marketing campaigns and projects
- Update company website content and produce material for partner and agent websites too
- Excellent people skills and the ability to communicate well with press, agents, external agencies and with colleagues
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Good practical knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.
- Pride and enthusiasm for the brand and a keenness to learn
- A good eye for design
- Experience travelling in our destinations
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.