Marketing Officer B2B
- Our client a test, instruments, research and consultancy organisation in construction and building servicesare seeking a Marketing Officer. As Marketing Officer, you will provide support at corporate, group and section level for the effective Marketing and communication activities with the view to raise Company brand awareness in the market and maximise revenue generationThis role’s working pattern is 37 hours per week, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 am to 4.30 pm on Friday with an hour for lunch. Benefits include a Pension Scheme and 26 days holiday per year (pro rata), childcare vouchers, etc. This is an office based role.Company
- Test, instruments, research and consultancy organisation in construction and building services providing specialist support services for design, construction, facilities management, product testing and market intelligence. A non-profit distributing member-based Association
- They employ 200+ people at the head office and at regionally based construction compliance offices throughout the UK; at offices in France, Spain, China, USA; and Associates in Northern Ireland, Japan, Brazil and Australia.
- Supporting the implementation of the marketing strategy Working closely with the stakeholders in the business unit to provide advice and share best practices to create marketing strategy. Planning and implementing promotional campaigns for a wide range of products and services. Proactively identifying and developing new marketing interventions to maximise new distribution channels for product and servicesProducing analytical reports on campaign performance and sales results against targets. Supporting design and implementation of campaigns in all business units, including the Market Intelligence division, helping with cross-selling opportunities and a consistent customer message. Supporting data protection to ensure compliance to GDPR in marketing activities. Writing leaflets, web copy, emails and press releases to promote products and services
- To be successful in this role you will possess the following Skills and Knowledge:Proven Marketing experience in a similar position – B2B is essentialCIM or IDM qualification (preferable) Good IT skills including MS Office packages A very high standard of written English Business Writing skills Ability to prioritise and multitask Confident dealing with people Good analytical skills Strong and effective communication skills with the ability to persuade and negotiate Project management skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78806161