Monmouth. South Wales
Do you have previous experience working in a Legal Secretary or similar role?
Do you have previous experience in a Conveyancing and/or Wills & Probate department?
If so, we have the perfect role for YOU!
Your future employer is seeking an experienced Legal Receptionist/Secretary to join their extremely successful and well established company and they want YOU to be part of their continued success.
Providing a quality service to clients and support to partners and fee-earners within the firm.
Monmouthshire; full time (9am-5pm Mon-Fri) with private parking at the rear.
My client is looking for someone to start 19th January 2018, but will take in to account notice periods etc.
You will need:-
- Experience in working in Legal Secretary role or similar
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experience working within a Conveyancing department or have Conveyancing knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet and exceed customer and client expectations
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Interested? Then click that 'APPLY' button!
Or - send an up-to-date CV to
Still unsure? Then call Mike Goodwin on 01633 254751 - for an informal, confidential chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78999939