English Graduate - Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant - English Literature
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious English Graduate to join a Secondary School in Manchester as a Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Have you recently graduated with a 2:1 or above English degree and would relish the opportunity to support disadvantaged pupils to achieve their full potential?
Do you have the interpersonal skills and subject knowledge to make an impact in this schools dynamic English Department whilst enhancing your skills prior to teacher training?
If 'yes' then this could be the position you have been waiting for, click apply now or contact Holly at i-teachers for more information.
Job description - English Teaching Assistant
- English Teaching Assistant
- English Literature Graduate
- English Graduate role
- Support pupils with Literature/Language skills
- Work with the class teachers and Leadership Team
- Perfect role for an aspiring teacher
- Paid role upto £300 per week, full academic year
- Role starting ASAP - interviews now
- English Literature degree 2:1 or above required
- Strong Academic background - Excellent GCSE and A-Level results
- Excellent communication skills - confident and articulate
- Previous experience of working with children
This warm and welcoming secondary school is based in the heart of Manchester with good links to public transport and a large staff car park. The academy are improving year on year and are Ofsted 'Good' which they are extremely proud of. The staff and students are extremely fortunate to benefit from learning in the beautiful new building and excellent CPD and training. This school are known for developing graduates into professionals ready to tackle teacher training.
You will join the schools English Department supporting pupils with their literature. Supported by the outstanding head of department, you will settle into your new role with excellent training and support.
If this role sounds like the perfect start to your career in education, please click 'apply' now and send your CV to Holly at i-teachers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78936048