Senior Marketing Executive - Campaigns Team
Senior Marketing Executive (Campaigns Team)
Permanent role at LexisNexis, Farringdon, London
LexisNexis, a division of the global publishing company Reed Elsevier Plc, (FTSE 100), is a leader in professional publishing and a pioneering solutions provider. LexisNexis is a market leader providing authoritative content, powerful on-line research and productivity tools to Legal, Tax and Public-Sector markets. LexisNexis is the leading provider of information and business solutions to help knowledge-driven professionals achieve excellence
Main Purpose of the Role:
Plan, deliver, monitor and evaluate integrated direct marketing campaigns in line with business objectives and targets set to generate leads for the new business campaign teams.
Key Result Areas:
- Marketing Planning and Strategy
- Develop inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, using a customer journey and funnel approach, ensuring all activity is tracked, measured and optimised.
- Plan and manage the execution of integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns, to include DM, telemarketing, email, online and social marketing, to build awareness, generate new business leads or progress prospects through the funnel.
- Be responsible for putting the campaign strategy and plan into a calendar of activities and be the fully responsible for the delivery of these activities.
- Plan a test strategy with stakeholders, manage the execution of the test plan and consolidate and analyse the results.
- To participate in key planning / strategy meetings as required.
- To present the marketing strategy to the off shore teams.
Campaign Management and Implementation
- To follow processes to brief, work with and manage the execution of marketing campaigns, tasks and reporting with offshore marketing team and ensure work is progressing and delivered to agreed timelines and is on budget.
- To escalate key concerns / find solutions to ensure the process is followed.
- To be responsible for the sign off process and proofing of the tasks completed by the off-shore team.
- To complete all briefs as part of the process including copy, and product information.
- To continue to work on data selections with the off-shore team ensuring the campaigns are sent to the most relevant prospects.
Campaign Analysis and Reporting
- Manage the tracking of campaigns, compile reports/dashboards and review the performance of campaigns across all channels. Provide detailed analysis and commentary, make recommendations and implement changes where necessary to ensure objectives are met.
Decision-Making, Responsibilities and Authorities
- Ability to identify barriers that prevent achieving goals and standards.
- Able to identify and evaluate alternative decisions and options, identify limits, desirables, and risks to be considered, and choose/recommend the best option to achieve the desired goals and standards.
- Able to make some decisions critical to their campaigns by themselves and refer others to their manager or relevant stakeholder and make the decision in collaboration.
Stakeholder Management and Communication
- Develop and deliver pre-campaign briefings and provide the necessary information to the telesales and field sales teams to ensure each campaign is a success and our sales teams are fully aware of everything that is happening.
- Ensure post campaign analysis and success is communicated back to the key stakeholders including Channel Managers, Segment Leads and Sales teams.
- Work closely and manage key stakeholders (customer segment leads, sales leads, sales teams and product adoption) to ensure activities are optimised and improvements are made based on analysis, best practice and innovation.
- Work with the content team to build a programme of activities using relevant and engaging content and manage the execution of amplification of the content. Provide feedback and analysis on how prospects are interacting with content to drive effectiveness of content marketing and improve prospect experience.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a commercially driven and competitive environment in marketing roles.
- Proven hands on experience of working on offline and online marketing channels.
- Experience of creating and executing or managing data driven marketing campaigns, collateral production and copywriting.
- Excellent written English, copy writing and proofing skills.
- Analytical skills - ability to prepare and execute campaigns from planning to execution and then produce meaningful analysis, on which to base informed conclusions.
- Enthusiastic, committed and motivated - initiative to improve current process and generate and implement new ideas.
- Strong and clear communication skills.
- Strong time management skills and experience of meeting deadlines.
- Knowledge of data processing.
- Project management experience.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to manage and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of improving processes and new ideas.
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to work independently and effectively in teams.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78978720