Hours: Full Time
To start: As Soon As Possible
The company was born from the desire to transform the skills of people and business with really high quality, innovative and engaging multi-device learning on a platform that empowers the learner and drives compliance within organisations.
We are the leading provider of online learning solutions for Care, Support and Health services and are recruiting to support our expansion plans.
Being a Social Enterprise, the company holds a unique position in the market which has been built on the core values of quality, innovation and creativity. Our clients come to us because they know we are experts in learning and development for the Care, Support and Health sectors. We are passionate about delivering innovate multi-device solutions on a learning platform that really understands the sectors needs.
We have an exciting role within our organisation for an experienced Marketing Officer to join us and help support us as we grow.
We are looking for a person who can work within the team or on their own, using initiative to devise innovative marketing approaches. The ideal candidate will feel confident to take ownership, control and responsibility for all marketing projects allocated, and ensure they are delivered to client satisfaction, are fit for purpose, on schedule and to budget.
* Managing promotional activities and sourcing advertising opportunities
* Being the brand ambassador for the company
* Managing the companies websites content and messages, ensuring search engine optimisation and that they are always fit for purpose
* Understand the product range and learning solutions
* Monitoring ongoing campaigns for effectiveness and Return on Investment
* Monitor competitors with particular reference to pricing, promotions and offerings.
* Support senior leaders with marketing in all areas of the business
* Research the market and inform leaders of marketing threats or opportunities relating to the product, pricing strategy, or service delivery.
* Conduct market research to inform key business decisions
* Devise a marketing strategy to meet the goals and objectives of the business and be responsible for implementing the strategy upon approval
* Design and develop a range of marketing materials, including brochures, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and video, liaising with designers and printers as required
To be able to fulfil this role you will have good analytical skills, as well as a sound understanding and evidence of success in using digital media techniques. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, feeling confident liaising and negotiating with third party organisations.
Ideally you will be educated to degree level in Marketing or in a related subject with work experience in a marketing role. A understanding of the care, health, and housing sectors will also be of benefit.
As a solid team player you will also be able to demonstrate a flexible and creative approach to your work, with capacity to organise your priorities and work under pressure at times.
You will also hold a full driving licence, have use of a vehicle for work purposes, and be willing to travel within the UK as required for your role.
What to do now
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic position in our team, please click 'Apply' to forward your CV and covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the role on to us; please be sure to include your name, email address and a suitable telephone number.
This advert is due to close on 31st January 2018, and all successfully screened candidates will be contacted and invited to attend an assessment centre including an interview during week commencing 5th February 2018.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78933725