Up to £22K plus bonus + benefits
Monday-Friday No Weekends!
My client is seeking full-time Travel Consultants to join a growing team based in Manchester.
This is an opportunity to sell the product you love while also benefiting from and fun and challenging company culture.
About the Travel Consultant Position
This is an extremely diverse and exciting role so therefore we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are ready for a career in travel and not just a job.
You will be dealing with corporate customers and will be tasked with ensuring that all bookings are dealt with accurately and efficiently, hotels/car hire/insurance and visa service.
What Are We Looking For?
My client is renowned for a fantastic team culture and an extraordinary level of customer care. Specifically, to succeed as a travel consultant you will need:
- Sales experiences; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- Outgoing, confident personality
- Previous experience in Luxury/Executive Travel Market
- Experience in Global Distribution Systems
- Provide you with an open and friendly work environment
- Provide you with accurate feedback based on a transparent appraisal process
- Offer you development opportunities
- Provide a wide range of flexible benefits which can be tailored to your specific needs
Interview are being held now please apply today for the Travel Consultant Role or contact Lucy on .