Marketing Executive - CRM
This privately owned entrepreneurial company are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive, who wants a challenge working for a collaborative team environment with an aim on delivering high results. This role is concentrated on CRM and communications strategy; showing their ability to bring fresh ideas, influence the brand’s marketing, concentrate on personal development and liaise between the marketing, product and commercial teams.
- Responsible for deploying CRM campaigns across email
- Running all email marketing
- Use of CRM tools, such as Emarsys
- Responsible Learn and Test Strategy including; developing test plans, setting objectives and tracking results whilst providing continual feedback to stakeholders.
- Management of campaign analysis and reporting – keeping an on-going record of all activity undertaken.
- Supporting creative processes for customer communication programs, email design and copywriting.
- 90% focused on the personal category and will contain some adult content
- Handle all marketing activities within the marketing department for the UK team
- Monitoring and reporting on all activity, mainly using Google Analytics
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials such as banners, customer touch point, customer journey and email automation.
- Highly creative
- Outstanding copy writer
- Proven success within insight driven CRM
- Must be comfortable with Adult content
- Confident and dynamic
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Experience with Content Marketing
- Knowledge with HTML and CSS
- Strong command of analytics software – Google Analytics.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78924385