Marketing Activity Coordinator
The primary focus of this role is to ensure that all marketing deliverables are executed on time by close management of the marketing pipeline and driving efficiencies within the department.
The candidate who fills this role might expect career progression to entail increasing project management responsibility either within marketing, sales or another department of the company.
Marketing Activity Responsibilities:
- To ensure ALL marketing deliverables are met, on spec and on time. This involves tracking down internal clients and driving them to give the Production Team the necessary information, as well as liaising with Project Managers in other departments with regards to marketing deliverables.
- Responsible for project managing marketing projects, including product launches.
- Establish, evaluate and, where possible, work to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all process-driven activities in the Marketing Department.
- To encourage a better level of communication between Marketing and other departments by acting as a conduit for information.
- Responsible for overseeing the acquisition and distribution of Marketing Stock, worldwide.
Abilities and experience required
- Degree educated
- Strong analytical ability and interpersonal skills
- Diplomatic, yet tenacious and assertive
- Enthusiasm for process management
- Demonstrable experience of deliverable and task tracking
- Known as a sensible, reliable, dependable person
- Previous experience in a process orientated role
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Excel and the ability to learn new online software platforms
We’ll be honest – Focusrite is a pretty great place to work. Incorporating both the Focusrite and Novation brands, we make music easy to make, from bedroom DJs to the greatest show on earth. Everyone who works here has an enormous passion for music: as it says on our website, sound is everything. We take that very seriously – though we have a lot of fun doing it.
As the number one selling audio interface brand worldwide, Focusrite has an illustrious, prestigious, and, let’s face it, cool history. Alongside Novation, the hardware and software that we develop plays an instrumental (see what we did there?) role in shaping the sound of modern music. From amateur to pro, our goal is to help musicians to make their music the very best it can be.
Music has always been an exciting thing to be involved with, and that’s not about to change. We embrace its evolution, and that means being open to new ideas. Our whole business is structured to let everyone contribute and be heard at all levels, and we make sure it’s a fun place to work. Company hack-days, external visits – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products. (Plus, you get a free lunch in the canteen. No really.)
Benefits include company pension, life insurance, private healthcare, employee purchase scheme and share options, (Plus, you get free breakfast and lunch in the canteen. No really.). Company hack-days, making things easy days, lunch and learns, external visits – we’re all about innovation, fresh thinking and great, great products.
We work hard. We are professional. We select really, really talented people. And we absolutely love our work. So if you think you can bring something new to the mix, we’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78969213