Graduate Digital Marketing Sales
Graduate Digital Marketing Sales - Altrincham
£18,000 per annum + On Target Earnings £25,000-£28,000
Are you looking to start a graduate role in Sales? Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing? Are you motivated by a high earning potential with great progression opportunities? Do you want to work within a lively and fun environment for a highly ambitious company?
My client is the UK's leading digital marketing agency who is an Official Premium Google Partner. You will be joining a lively and ambitious team where you will be responsible for calling businesses to discuss their current marketing methods and how you can improve them!
You will be offered a full extensive training and a defined career path, starting the journey based within the outbound business development team calling businesses to improve their internet marketing. You can then progress into either to the role of Business Development Manager or maybe moving into Customer Services in an Account Management capacity in the space of 6 months, it is your career you define it!
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm - 37.5 hours per week
- Bonuses paid weekly pay on a Friday
- Easily accessible via all methods of public transport
- Full dedicated training
- Smart/Casual dress code
- Commission and realistic on target earnings of £25,000-£28,000
- Uncapped commission
- Weekly incentives
- Listed among New Media Top 100 Digital Agencies
- Awarded One to Watch accreditation by the Sunday Times Best Companies
- Achieved Investors In People Silver status
- An official Google agency partner for pay per click marketing services
- On site bar
- To make outbound calls to businesses
- Be able to build rapport and fact-find
- Overcome objections through effective questioning and listening skills
- To undertake further training and development to further develop within the company
- Sales experience either face to face or over the phone
- Hunger and a drive to succeed
- A strong work ethic, resilience and tenacity
- A positive attitude
If you are looking to start your career in Digital Marketing, this is the role for you - please apply now!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78909673