An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Marketing Executive to join a successful client based in West Malling.
Key duties will be to ensure marketing activities are completed with excellence whilst undertaking initiatives that support the sales teams to win new business and grow existing clients through value added services including corporate events, conferences, exhibition and incentives.
- Utilise strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Recommend, plan and schedule events to support marketing campaigns
- Develop, implement and maintain our social media presence
- Create and manage copy for various mediums Including online, print and email (internal/external communications)
- Manage the website content including insight, latest news, social integration and banner creation
- Plan, execute and measure all eCRM-based activity and data
- Develop and execute trigger communications that are integrated into the CRM system.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance on marketing activity and assess against objectives (ROI and KPIs)
- Management of corporate events, exhibitions, seminars and sponsorship agreements
- At least 2 years B2B Marketing experience essential
- Experience within the property/conveyancing industry desirable
- Solid copy writing and proof reading experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using email marketing platforms - Dotmailer / MailChimp
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience of HTML and Photoshop
- Experience of managing events - exhibitions, seminars, sponsorship agreements & corporate hospitality
- Comfortable working with Excel and advanced formulas
- Online, digital marketing experience
- Exposure to SalesForce, Pardot or other CRM
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78927686