Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive EMEA
In this role you will run small scale marketing and training EMEA projects
Acting as the main point of contact for specific customer engagement activities and assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives across EMEA.
The position will involve:
- Working with multiple stakeholders and local marketing managers to achieve on time the delivery of specific projects.
- Preparing project plans and track timelines, developing social media and online content
- Generate new concepts and oversee communications with EMEA functional groups and regional offices.
- A graduate preferably in business, marketing or a related discipline
-You have a background in marketing or business development and a track record of working on a variety of customer-focused marketing campaigns.
- You will be passionate about brand communications and customer experiences and confident using your copywriting and MS Office skills to develop social media and digital content.
It goes without saying that you have a good understanding of the latest content, training and marketing trends but what sets you apart are your marketing project management skills, adaptability and attention to detail.
A competitive salary and a comprehensive package including excellent medical/dental/vision benefits, company pension, holiday pay, child care vouchers, discount on products, service award scheme and much more.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78997727