Calling All Graduates
Have you graduated within the last 2 years?
Are you interested in a truly unrivalled opportunity in the local market?
Would you like to work for a company that offers best-in-class training and development opportunities?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our Belfast based Financial Services client who wish to expand their already successful team with a new intake of motivated and sharp graduates. They will provide you with thorough training to enable you to carry out the work, so no previous experience is required. All you need is a degree and the willingness to work for one of the world's leading employers!
Main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Gathering/collation of financial information
- Performing compliance checks on client documentation
- Document collation, evidencing paper trail of transactions
- Regulatory remediation and quality compliance testing
- Research - collating and preparing reports
- Data input of key information into spreadsheets and or proprietary systems
- Contract and documentation review - identify key facts, anomalies, etc.
- Complaint handling and customer redress
What you need:
- A degree
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed
- Professionally sceptical mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications
There are two roles on offer, one is Belfast based whilst with the other you will be based on client sites (the list is exhaustive but main locations are Dublin, London, Manchester and Glasgow). To be considered for the role with travel, you will need a Business-related degree.
To hear more details, call Aisleen on 02890313157 or send across a copy of your CV
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78542331