Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Full And Part Time
Flourish Education is currently working with a number of primary schools across Lichfield and Rugeley who are looking to recruit a number of teaching assistants to fill full and part time vacancies, as well as day to day supply due to an increased demand across the area.
The schools that we work with vary in size, Ofsted rating and requirements, so you must be flexible to meet their demands. We place teaching assistants in all of the primary key stages, from EYFS to Year 6.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
- Have a relevant Level 3 childcare qualification or above
- Prior experience as a teaching assistant in school
- Last two years of work references, one of which MUST be a teaching reference
As a Level 3 Teaching Assistant you will be expected to:
- Support whole class teaching
- Work with small targeted groups of children to ensure that they achieve their highest potential
- Have excellent behaviour management
- Have a strong understanding of the national curriculum
We are also searching for specialist SEN teaching assistants who are able to work 1:1 with children with special educational needs and disabilities in a mainstream school environment. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN and have a positive and nurturing approach.
- A competitive salary of up to £80 per day
- Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- PAYE and Umbrella pay options
- Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Gemma Hall at Flourish Education
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78649791