Teachers of English Needed in Liverpool Schools
McGinley Education are currently recruiting enthusiatic and inspiring English Teachers for positions in the Liverpool area. The role is ad-hoc supply teaching on day to day, short term and long term contracts with excellent rates of pay.
The successful applicant must be confident teaching English to key stage 3 and 4 and will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Experience teaching English to the UK Curriculum standards
- Excellent classroom management
- Creative lesson planning
- Dedicated in achieving and maintaining high standards of teaching and learning
- You should already possess a DBS that is registered on the online update service or be willing to obtain a new certificate
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to work with excellent secondary schools across the Liverpool area.
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include:
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
- Get a full tank of petrol or diesel on us! When you register for work with us, we will go through how you can benefit from free fuel with McGinley Education*terms and conditions apply
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to the recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings, we ensure we know exactly what you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific point of contact within the team- who will be available to you outside of office hours if needed. We take great pride in establishing and building long lasting relationships with our schools. We are passionate about placing people who are creative, engaging and ultimately have a love for Education.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact Eileen at McGinley Education on 0151 556 7099 or apply with your CV below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79136231