Graduate Legal Business Support - Taunton
Our client is a specialist law firm primarily based in Taunton, acting on a range of public and private matters across the country. Currently they are looking to add to the team with a graduate business support assistant.
We would like to hear from graduates with the following qualifications and attributes:
· a 2.1 minimum standard academic degree. This role would especially suit a graduate in Law.
· Hard working (dedicated and effective).
· Have a commitment to a ground up learning style.
· Excellent spoken and written English.
· Strong ability to communicate at all levels and to work well as part of a team.
· Extensive research skills.
· Creative outlook/strong on ideas.
· A resourceful nature.
· Good self-motivation and independence to take on individual projects.
· Ability to take responsibility.
· Ability to stay focused and calm under pressure.
· Results orientated.
To express your interest in this position please forward a copy of a current CV together with a covering email stating:
· Current (and required) salary
· Notice Period
· Other Benefits
· Availability for Interview
· Any holiday commitments
Please note that completion of the screening questions is required to support your application
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78966838