Trainee Tech Recruitment Role
Trainee Tech Recruitment Role, FTSE 250, £50k Year One OTE
- Are you an entry-level graduate, or of graduate calibre?
- Are you a money motivated and competitive individual?
- Are you a great communicator or salesperson?
Basic Salary: Up to £25k
Uncapped Commission: Up to £50k Year One OTE
Bonuses: Holidays to New York, Cancun, Ibiza, Thailand; iPads; Michelin Star lunches and dinners
A FTSE-listed recruitment company with offices around the globe (London, New York, Singapore) are looking for recent graduates to put through their world class training program, to become expert consultants in the full 360 recruitment process. Following a period of rapid growth and success, the company is reinvesting 20% of its profits into further expansion. Team management opportunities are also available for natural leaders!
The company is famous for its fun and dynamic attitude to work and epitomises the work hard play hard Recruitment culture. You will benefit from its meritocratic environment (bonuses and progression readily available) coupled with its strong focus on teamwork - this is a rare combination as these two values are often mutually exclusive!
- IMMEDIATE START!
- Strategic business development and networking to build a book a clients and candidates
- CV screening and interviewing to ensure the perfect fit for clients and candidates
- Managing the interview process
- Leading negotiations
- Generating job advertisements
- Working to targets - the successful candidates will be on the same commission structure as their experienced colleagues!
The Ideal Applicant
- University graduate - ideally 2.1 and above (2.2 considered with sales experience)
- Highly competitive and money motivated - this combination ensures targets are met and bonuses are received
- Evidence of high achievement - e.g. sports, music
- Evidence of hard working attitude - part-time jobs throughout university
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78791592