A very established and growing law firm are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Secretary to join their friendly and supportive team. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of correspondence throughout the transaction, meeting clients, dealing with telephone enquiries and generally progressing matters using your own initiative.
- Carry out fee-earning residential conveyancing work under the supervision of your Manager.
- Provide general administration as and when required, including typing of bills.
- Deal with client queries over the telephone and in person.
- Provide audio typing and other typing duties for your Manager.
- Maintenance and preparation of full attendance notes.
- Produce quotes.
- Attend Property Department meetings and Firm wide meetings.
- Keep the case management system up-to-date.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of working in Conveyancing.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Good organization and administration skills.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Hourly rate: £19,000 - £23,000
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78597178