Legal Secretary - Property
£17,000 to £18,000 doe
We are currently recruiting a Legal Secretary to work in the property team of a respected regional solicitors in their Axminster office.
Working within the property team the successful candidate will provide high quality secretarial and administrative support ensuring all work is carried out to the highest possible standards.
On a daily basis the successful candidate will be responsible for
- Dealing with client enquiries, ensuring all work is completed professionally and efficiently
- Diary management and appointment booking
- Audio typing of letters and other correspondence
- Accurate record keeping of all necessary paperwork
- General filing and secretarial duties
To be considered candidates should have some experience in a similar role, ideally including property experience.
Experience using case management and digital dictation systems is also essential.
In return, the successful Legal Secretary will be offered a highly competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work with a great employer.
Additional benefits include 28 days holiday + bank holiday (36 in total), pension, highly competitive salary.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78684021