Campaign Executive - Paid Social
Campaign Executive - Paid Social - Start Up Agency - East London
You will be responsible for:
- Working across PPC and Paid Social campaigns taking a creative and analytical approach.
- Support in planning, implementation and optimisation of PPC and Paid Social campaigns mostly on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, as well as others, depending on the client's needs and objectives
- Create engaging ad copy, targeting relevant audiences, keyword analysis.
- Keep up to date with relevant trends and constantly look for new techniques.
The companies clients are US based so standard working hours are from 10:30am to 7pm. Dinner is provided if you work past 7pm.
you will receive a market leading basic salary of 30k, performance related bonus, enrolment on the company pension scheme and free gym membership
A fast growing disruptive performance marketing company based in East London. The company benefits from a flat management structure, so you will work closely with the CEO and founder, and benefit from their market expertise to grow your own career. The company is growing fast but maintains a tight knit culture and regular social events are held as they firmly believe it is important to work hard and play hard!
The company specialise in high volume online customer acquisition for fast growth companies, who differentiate themselves by their ability to create disruptive marketing content that produces scaleable results.
- Top Academic results with A* or A at A Level
- To be educated to degree level ideally in an analytical subject: Maths, Economics, Physics, Computer Science or a similar related subject from a top university
- Previous experience in digital marketing will be beneficial. Experience with Facebook Ad Manager would be highly desirable
- A genuine interest in digital marketing industry is required.
- Multitasking individual with strong attention to detail and great analytical and communication skills.
Apply for this role today by sending me your CV via this website.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Feel free to call me directly on:
Senior Consultant - Aspire
020 7612 3976
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78602168