HLTA - Chester
Are you a qualified HLTA with experience of working within secondary schools?
Are you looking for flexible or long -term work?
If so apply today!
Academics are currently recruiting for a qualified higher level teaching assistant to work within our local secondary schools in Chester and the surrounding areas.
You will need to have a motivational and can do attitude with a flexible approach to the role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- HLTA Qualification
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be proactive in the classroom
- Experience of working with pupils within a secondary school setting
In return from Academics you can expect:
- A dedicated and specialist consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- The opportunity to work with a lot of secondary schools within the local area
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
All successful applicants will be required to undergo a strict vetting process including Enhanced DBS Checks and a face to face registration interview.
If your are a qualified HLTA please apply today!!
We welcome the opportunity to help you find your perfect role!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78916261